Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Adventures in Waffle Land

SO today I go for my waffle, but the street was so busy I had to park a couple blocks into this neighborhood. I didnt even think to look at the street name or corner or any defining feature. I just went for the kill. The yummy waffle was calling my name... 15 min later, Im holding the damn waffle and wandering the mean streets of hippie town looking for my car. By the time I realize I can use the gps and retrace my steps, I found the car. :) right where I left it. I still dont know the name of the street... bastard, On the upside tho, I did see a gangster today! I was honking and waving and trying to throw up any gang sign I could remember, but I think I ended up just looking retarded. He was driving a Regal, for crying out loud, with blue metallic paint. Thats just a damn time warp right there! And you have to understand why this was a big deal for me.. Since I've been here, there have been nothing but hippies and hipsters and military rejects around. So hooray! for something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment