Tuesday, March 2, 2010

One for the road

Ok so only a couple days behind my leave date, but the car is packed and ready to go! Im actually starting to get more than a little nervous...more so because I have a gun in the car...EEK!! Lets hope I dont have to use it.. BUT I also have an expandable metal baton...lets hope I get to use that one!!! Dont worry little buddies, Ill take pictures if I get to be so fortunate :) Trying to get some sleep now, hoping to be out on the road by at least 3 am. My mind is a mess of soundtracks..: Im either singing the "On the road again, I cant wait to be on the road again", or the theme song to the Jefferson's...cuz Im MOVIN ON UPPPP, TO THE EASSSSTTT SSIIIIDE TO A DELUX APARTMENT IN THE SKKKKKYYYYYY!! Yeah, this is gonna be fun :)

(oh yeah, I have been watching all the scary movies about road trips and such.. You know, just brushing up on what NOT to do whilst out there :) And i practiced my ninja skills on the cat this morning.. I should be good :)

2 comments:

  1. work really does suck w/o you there...but have fun and remember its a hefty fine if you travel in the carpool lane without your blow up passenger...=) have fun and stay off your phone in cali.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the expandable baton too those suckers really hurt! missing ya

    ReplyDelete