Thursday, May 20, 2010

Today was fun! I got to see most of night crew, although I was sad I didnt get to see Ted or Jim, but I shall be back tomorrow for the 5 am break. I also had the please of torturing Maria's daughter Ivanka or whatever her name is.....lol So shes all pissed off that a school bus was stopped in a red zone and decided to tell ME about it and bitch and complain.. I told her she should call the police cuz shes right, thats not fair! No one was above the law and she shouldnt stand for it!! She said she would, but she didnt have the number...Im like, uhhh, 911??... So Im laughing and she walked away all pissed off and telling me I shouldnt be laughing... Ahhh good times...I hope she goes back tomorrow.... :) On a sad note, I guess the store really sucks... Jason, the most pessimistic and most angry employee, asked me very nicely to please come back to the store....I said wow, things must REALLY be bad if Jason is asking.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment